MGP15 No Sound?!

Hi all,

I just got the Motogp 15 game for the PC, installed it and found out that I have no sound whatsoever. Cinematics, U.I. and in-game sounds are totally mute and I can't figure out what it is. My sound card is up-to-date, all my other games have sounds...perhaps someone on this forum can help me out and solve it once and for all, please?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey, I run the game without sound. I had headphones and speakers connected (speakers off, I?m using headphones), so I just removed the speakers cable, and restarted the game, then it worked. Seems like game preferred speakers over headphones.
Don't kow if it's the same problem

Hey, I run the game without sound. I had headphones and speakers connected (speakers off, I?m using headphones), so I just removed the speakers cable, and restarted the game, then it worked. Seems like game preferred speakers over headphones.
Don't kow if it's the same problem

No, I don't think so. I'm running this game on my laptop (which is connected to a 3d monitor). Basically my headphones are plugged in the back of my monitor, so I'm only getting sound via my headphones. I configured my sound to be natively blasting through my laptop speakers but that doesn't make any difference in the game - I still have no sound. I have no clue what it is. I will Google it and check the steam forums. Thanks for the reply, Jonix! :thumbsup:

You have no sound at all??
Because I just raced in Valencia and the sound of my bike was off every 2 seconds. You hear it then you only hear other bikes. But it happened one time and I think it's a known bug, and they are fixing it (hopefully). If you don't get sound at all I don't have idea

I don't know, it's the first time I read about this problem. Probably it's not a game bug, which is good because you have the chance to fix it lol
My headphones are connected via monitor too, have you tried connecting them to your laptop and check if sounds work there?

I know this post is old, but it's still one of the first that pops up when you search Google for sound issues related to MotoGP 15 on PC. Thus my post is still relevant I feel.

My issue was that I kept loosing the sound of the engines, while the other sound effects worked just fine (music, announcer etc.).

What fixed the issue for me was raising the volume to 100% on ALL the sound effects under the Audio menu: music, engine sound, effects, replay music, speaker/announcer etc. Turn them all up to 100% and it should fix the issue.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%