No rumble effect in AC and ACC with Fanatec v3 pedals - Help!

just got some fanatec v3 pedals and now using them with the CSWv2 base and F1 rim...……
everything seems to be configured ok and the rumble effect test works on my gas and brakes(in game controller menu - using fanaleds also) - but in asseto corsa only seem to be getting a brake/abs rumble through the wheel when I lock my brakes? - not getting any feedback or rumble through either the gas or brake pedal - any idea how to solve this? (note my pedals are attached into my wheel base rather than direct to PC which I understand is way to get the pedal rumble)……………….

Do they spin up in the Fanatec Test Window? If they do, try and see if you can feel anything with your fingers restly lightly on the brake/gas pedals. I found mine work but rumble is so weak that unless I am wearing thin socks ( I wear light weight racing type shoes) I cannot feel anything and since I like a stiff brake pedal (installed optional Brake kit) it too hard on brake foot without a shoe. I found that the rumble feed bake through the F1 wheel combined with my FFB CSWv2 is more than good enough for me.
P.S. I communicated this Fanatec Support on two seperate occasions along with video of rumble motors working and they responded that the system is working as intended (too weak IMHO to be useful). I have come to terms with it and moved on to enjoy Assetto Corsa.

thanks for the reply - yes I can test the rumble ok - just in game don't really feel it but the rumble from the wheel is much stronger (think its linked to the brakes/abs also?) - strangely on the throttle can sometimes feel it in games like PC2 - if I start in first and max out the revs you can feel it......

(think its linked to the brakes/abs also?) That I believe is true but the wheel has so much less mass and is not as rigid has the pedals. My pedals are bolted down to an 8020 frame which weighs in at around 200 lbs ± with wheel, seat, shifter w/side shelf for mouse and keyboard that it just absorbs all motion even the ffb effects from the wheel (no frame movement...just feed back into hands). So my advice ( I was disappointed also, was hoping for a feel close to my S2000 on the track :laugh: didn't happen) is to accept it and adjust your setup for the best possible FFB /wheel rumble and enjoy your favorite sim. :):):)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back