No rain career.

well i did not need that mod :D i had first rain race in my career in Kanada all other races before no rain but i thought the rain on every track was an bug in F1 2012 before the first patch came out ^^ there was in any race rain ^^ for me of course

well i did not need that mod :D i had first rain race in my career in Kanada all other races before no rain but i thought the rain on every track was an bug in F1 2012 before the first patch came out ^^ there was in any race rain ^^ for me of course
Yeah, I had my first rain race in that season in Montreal, too, but I really hate rain. Now I can enjoy my races even more, because the rain isn't an issue anymore.

yeah why not for much drivers it's better without rain to gain experience :) but i think i have more fun when it's give a downpour ^^ or unexpected rain in a race :)
In 25% races it isn't so fun... In this lap, you have perfect grip, so no need to change to Intermediate, and in the next lap, you can hardly turn, because of the sudden loss of grip. The same happens when you need to change from Intermediate to Wet ( when the rain get heavier ).

In 25% races it isn't so fun... In this lap, you have perfect grip, so no need to change to Intermediate, and in the next lap, you can hardly turn, because of the sudden loss of grip. The same happens when you need to change from Intermediate to Wet ( when the rain get heavier ).

Yeah, it's the same in the 100% race distance races and it feels that you pretty much have to guess when to change from dry to intermediates or inters to wets. I don't mind the rain, it's the changeover thing that pisses me off. This mod has been a gamesaver for me,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%