No podium hub

Hey all,

I was planning on buying a podium hub and new round rim from fanatec however I notice the podium hub is no longer showing up on their website? Am I being dumb and missing it somewhere? Or does anyone know of an updated model coming out with the new QR? The BMW GT wheel is supposed to be out within the next month or so, so perhaps it's related. Any info would be appreciated.

Hey all,

I was planning on buying a podium hub and new round rim from fanatec however I notice the podium hub is no longer showing up on their website? Am I being dumb and missing it somewhere? Or does anyone know of an updated model coming out with the new QR? The BMW GT wheel is supposed to be out within the next month or so, so perhaps it's related. Any info would be appreciated.
Best of luck with whichever Fanatec hub you wind up with.

I admit I was in a bit of a frenzy today after discovering the Podium Hub was not available. I did a quick search of the Sim Hardware forum here, but didn't see your post.

Upvote 0
I was really expecting them to reveal a V2 model of the podium hub as they have to seemingly every other product with a slightly smaller profile. Perhaps similar to the SRM emulator. I guess what could prohibit that is the shifter mounts however.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years