No players in the new lobby

Been using RaceOn etc for a while. Purchased GT Legends from SimBin today and have at last got it working OK on Win7 64bit. This is the last hurdle:-
Can select Multiplayer/Internet/<enter UsrName/Password> all works fine can connect OK but all
I see is 3x RaceRoom On-Line servers (Ping 68) and 1x VdMRacing F250 GTO beta server (Ping 42). No players. In the top right hand pane (Players Online ). I can join these servers and race (by myself :), notmuch fun!) I can only see myself. Surely there must be several servers on-line with activity. Why cant I see them?

All help appreciated.

Ed

Would not know Dave bud its up to RD to change over to the new one. You would have to ask Stu. But then I think we are better off where we are as not many public use it so not many twits punting people off the track :)

Thats great Wayne, many thanks for all that info. All working OK now. Look forward to meeting you all on-line soon.
Just love the "real" Mini in GTL, take me back to my youth, actually owned a 1340 Cooper S. Fond memories :)

All the Best Ted

We'll carry on with the events on the current server for a while - going over to the other server might mean some registration issues for people, so I'll make an announcement way ahead of switchover, so no-one gets left behind.

We'll stay on the current one for the immediate future, including tonight.

OK I think we are getting a bit muddled here.

Nick, you should change to the fixed lobby, because we won't be going back to the "old" lobby before say, start of June.

I was going to do some testing between the Current and New lobbies - so I was just checking the ip or DNS name of the "New" (which is actually the "Old") lobby.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 187 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.6%