F1 2015 No Plans To Announce Additional F1 2015 Game Info This Year

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
I can't wait for the PR release a year down the line that says "Now without Caterham and Marussia" as a realism feature.

But cynicism aside, my fingers are crossed that this means they'll actually do it justice this time (I still think F1 2010 is their best one to date).

My thoughts exactly. The Codies have mastered the art of all hype/no substance recently (GRID2, Autosport to some degree, and definitely F1 2014). Although my personal prediction is that they will implode (they aren't really small, creative, or SIM based anymore and so many people are puling their stings...mainly their owners, who are Indian and could care a crap about F1 as long as it makes money). But some small hope is reserved because this is coming from Birmingham, and they have (in the past granted) pulled out some stunners (the opening releases and 2014) before and could do it again. I give them about a 30% chance to produce a title that's worth about 20% of your gaming time.
Otherwise, look at the plethora of games that we get this time of year. pCARS (finally), Assetto 1.0, a new Dirt, WRC 5 (please God, let this be released in North America). That's more than enough for me. F1 in general is dying on the vine. Too bad we have to watch it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back