F1 2015 No Plans To Announce Additional F1 2015 Game Info This Year

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
That doesn't sound too good. Either they're not going to make a March release and it will be next October or some other delay maybe? Or they've gone into production with Reiza studios and it will be the most amazing title ever?

Yup I do, and on PC only.

F1 2014 (have the whole series)
Assetto Corsa
GSCe (have the whole series)
DTM Experience
Formula Truck
rFactor 2
Race 07 + GT Power + GTR Evolution
STCC II + WTCC

Project Cars on pre-order

In reality I don't play Race 07 + add-ons or STCC/WTCC any more, and I rarely touch rFactor2 & DTM at the moment.

Lot's of games, but not enough time :)

Yup I do, and on PC only.

F1 2014 (have the whole series)
Assetto Corsa
GSCe (have the whole series)
DTM Experience
Formula Truck
rFactor 2
Race 07 + GT Power + GTR Evolution
STCC II + WTCC

Project Cars on pre-order

In reality I don't play Race 07 + add-ons or STCC/WTCC any more, and I rarely touch rFactor2 & DTM at the moment.

Lot's of games, but not enough time :)
I was only asking as I only ever see you doing stuff with F1.

I can't wait for the PR release a year down the line that says "Now without Caterham and Marussia" as a realism feature.

But cynicism aside, my fingers are crossed that this means they'll actually do it justice this time (I still think F1 2010 is their best one to date).

• Deleted member 161052

If they did pre-alpha screenshots like they did in F1 2010 with 2009 cars, I would think...not bad. What would you guys think?

Hey guys! Just saying you can check out my F1 2015 mod (early days) here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2015-mod.3939/update?update=6043
It would be great if somebody could tell me where to locate the driver photos or want to lend a hand thanks

You already know that the mod has been removed (as a WIP). However if you have a modding question, it should go here :-

Modding Questions

If you want to recruit help with your mod, I don't see anything wrong with posting in the modding requests thread here :-

Modding Requests

This thread/forum (F1 2015) is not the correct place to post about F1 2014 mods.

Cheers :)

I think the reason is clear.

Next release will probably be early next year, but if they announce now, together with the (well deserved) horrendous reviews of 2014, they will hardly sell a single extra copy.

If hype would earn them anything, they would use it.

Yuu already know that the mod has been removed (as a WIP). However if you have a modding question, it should go here :-

Modding Questions

If you want to recruit help with your mod, I don't see anything wrong with posting in the modding requests thread here :-

Modding Requests

This thread/forum (F1 2015) is not the correct place to post about F1 2014 mods.

Cheers :)

I understand Graham but I was talking about the fact it is an F1 2015 mod so people can play it

I think it is natural there are not announcements in 2014. F1 2013v2 was released few weeks ago, they won't go and promote a new game right away.

And I have my doubts about a March release. Funnily enough not because I think CM are a worthless studio (which they are, duh) but because it just look like a very hard task. Usually the cars are revealed towards the end of January and the teams do the revealing themselves (which means they decide what to show) so we might not see a detailed look until the pre-season tests. And then they need at least Australia to pass so we can have an idea of what the order of the field is (not that CM care. I hate how one car is equally good everywhere instead of this being track-dependent. But of course that would require tons of work to create an engine which recognizes aero/chassis values and puts them onto the track. Which does not coincide with CM's plug-and-play policy for kids)

The idea this time though (which is long overdue), is that F1 2015 will be updated throughout the season. So the game can be tweaked to reflect the changes.

Whether they will really do that this time who knows? It was a something they planned to do in F1 2012, but found it too hard to do.

The idea this time though (which is long overdue), is that F1 2015 will be updated throughout the season. So the game can be tweaked to reflect the changes.

Whether they will really do that this time who knows? It was a something they planned to do in F1 2012, but found it too hard to do.

Oh, I know that. But things like car models have to be created before releasing the game:roflmao: Although I wouldn't put past CM to release a game with only a Ferrari and a Merc and couple of tracks for example:roflmao::whistling: Of course with the promise that sometime later will see a complete game. All that at the bargain price of 50/60 euros:roflmao:

There would still be the need for a strong base even if they plan to update throughout the season. Actually 90% of the game should be done before it's released, regardless if they are updating in during the season. I doubt they'd be overhauling the game mid-way through the seasons - they'll probably just change liveries, track ad boards, grid order and stuff like that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back