No penalty mod

This file removes penalties after doing bad things :D
For example- You are racing and your friend crash into some car and then the car crash to you and it give penalty!! stupid (it really happend to me)
Or things like this
beznfffdfgzvu.gif

and I always wanted to try jumping in nurburgring but it always gave penalty to me.
beznfffdfgzmkvu.gif
Now it doesn´t:thumbsup:
beznfffdfgzdvdvmkvu.gif

And after race you haven´t penalty.
beznfffzvu.gif

I know i was 20th but i wanted to show it
now i won
beznfffzvu.gif

<Snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Great mod, thank you . I enjoyed doing demoltion derbies with it :D. By the way it only screw up the renault team, why? I mean i have raikonnen in it but petrov is still there which wasn't there with my older database. How can i change them back to where they belongs?:D

Great mod, thank you . I enjoyed doing demoltion derbies with it :D. By the way it only screw up the renault team, why? I mean i have raikonnen in it but petrov is still there which wasn't there with my older database. How can i change them back to where they belongs?:D
I am sorry but I don´t know. I have Räikkönen and Grosjean. And do you have Räikkönen and Pertov or just Petrov?

I am sorry but I don´t know. I have Räikkönen and Grosjean. And do you have Räikkönen and Pertov or just Petrov?
Sorry my mistake , i mean i have grosjean in catherham , and Petrov is still in Lotus, so how could i change them back where they belongs?:). I would appreciate your help.

And exactly can you tell me what things you've changed in the database. Cus i want to edit the database i used . Can you tell me what did you change in the database with ryder database editor cause i want to mod it:). Please send me the message:)

just change rule_ticket_values and change everything on 0. But don´t change ID. I dno´t know what should happen but it might not work.
beznzvuo.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years