Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

No pedal input

Hi. I put hall sensors and made my G29 pedals work through USB and not the Wheel base anymore.

When I go to the game, It apears on the Input Device list as JOY 2 (OSH is for OpenSim hardware)

20210714105746_1.jpg

But when I'm trying to set the pedals to their functions nothing happens, I press the pedals and none of them works, since the message that it appears when you click in some input to press the button/axis is not dissapearing, that means, the game is not detecting the input of any of the pedals.

I tried changing USB ports but nothing happens.

I don't think pedals are exactly the problem since I'm using them on ETS2, ACC, AC, even Race07 and another games without problem.

Last edited:

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
Disconnect your other peripherals, launch the game, bind the pedals, close the game and reconnect your other peripherals.

Disconnect your other peripherals, launch the game, bind the pedals, close the game and reconnect your other peripherals.

Hi. Is not working. I already tried this, changing ports (even from 3.0 to 2.0) and deactivate steam input. Nothing. I tried to change the Joy order in the Input device list but nothing.

A funny thing; since Automobilista is rFactor based, I went to rFactor and, surprisingly, the pedals works fine and without problems. So I assign the pedals in rFactor and copy the lines in the Controler file in my player folder.

I put the same inpunts in the Controler file in Automobilista and went to the game and now, I have this.
20210715030254_1.jpg

But when I'm triying to press the pedals, nothing happens, and if I try to assign them, again, nothing.

Last edited: