No pedal input

Hi. I put hall sensors and made my G29 pedals work through USB and not the Wheel base anymore.

When I go to the game, It apears on the Input Device list as JOY 2 (OSH is for OpenSim hardware)

20210714105746_1.jpg

But when I'm trying to set the pedals to their functions nothing happens, I press the pedals and none of them works, since the message that it appears when you click in some input to press the button/axis is not dissapearing, that means, the game is not detecting the input of any of the pedals.

I tried changing USB ports but nothing happens.

I don't think pedals are exactly the problem since I'm using them on ETS2, ACC, AC, even Race07 and another games without problem.

Last edited:
Disconnect your other peripherals, launch the game, bind the pedals, close the game and reconnect your other peripherals.

Hi. Is not working. I already tried this, changing ports (even from 3.0 to 2.0) and deactivate steam input. Nothing. I tried to change the Joy order in the Input device list but nothing.

A funny thing; since Automobilista is rFactor based, I went to rFactor and, surprisingly, the pedals works fine and without problems. So I assign the pedals in rFactor and copy the lines in the Controler file in my player folder.

I put the same inpunts in the Controler file in Automobilista and went to the game and now, I have this.
20210715030254_1.jpg

But when I'm triying to press the pedals, nothing happens, and if I try to assign them, again, nothing.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing