to
MULTI ParcFerme="0"

** this is only required for server side editing for online racing***

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I hope i did it right, couldnt find the exact line but modified QUICK MULTI ParcFerme now to zero

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Then i must be an idiot but i can't find a dedicated.plr file other then the one i have edited..

Diving into the matrix once more

Gareth Hickling

2000RPM
Feb 17, 2008
Ok, from ARCA sim central
MULTI ParcFerme="3" //0=off, 1=no setup changes allowed between qual and race except for 'Free Settings'), 2=same unless rain, 3=use RFM default 'ParcFerme=<0-2>'

Change it to ="1" This will allow you to either set the number of adjustments that can be made with the exception of the grille tape.

To totally disable it change it ="0"

MULTI FreeSettings="-1" // -1=use RFM/season/GDB default, or add to allow minor changes with fixed/parc ferme setups: 1=steering lock, 2=brake pressure, 4=starting fuel, 8=fuel strategy 16=tire compound, 32=brake bias, 64=front wing, 128=engine settings

Change to what ever number you wish to allow for changing an example would be steering lock(1)+break pressure(2)+break bias(32)

So your MULTI FreeSettings would = 35

hope this helps some understand it a bit more

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Normally such files should be located in the Userdata folder right? But ours on the server is empty apart from a controller file

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I ran a search qeuery on the server to look for that file, like i said its not in the userdatafolder.. The returning file i have changed to zero

Gareth Hickling

2000RPM
Feb 17, 2008
Its not the multiplayer.ini that needs editing its the "username".plr file
Obviously you need a profile already there to have a profile folder.

Ive just tested that dedicated player profile I sent you last night Bram and its working fine with no Parc ferme on my home server.

Maybe as I named it Dedicated player profile wasnt loaded when you fired up the server? Thats the only thing I can think of, Working great here.

GT Omega Racing