No offline racing?

Just purchased a house and moved to South Florida, made sure I had all my sims up to date before the move.

Setup my rig today (forgot how much fun hiding 300 meters of wiring is) fired up Raceroom and denied.

I guess I'm late to this party and my ISP won't be around until early next week, is it true we cannot play Raceroom at all if we're not connected to the server?
If so, why is that?

RaceRoom was originally a LAN game designed to be used at tracks to advertise KWS who funded it and are still a major source of revenue and influence. That continues to this day.
It started off with only single player and MP was only added in 2015 but it needed to be locked down due to its other function, so no offline and certain parts are retained on the servers.
That's a brief summary, I know it's no consolation but hopefully you'll be up and running again soon.

OK @kenny
Thanks for the historics info.:thumbsup:
But just of curiousity is it still possible to setup Raceroom as a strictly LAN system?

OK thinking about it then probably not - because a strict LAN system dont have any connection to the net (and Steam:sneaky:)
Right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back