F1 2012 No multiplayer sessions?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Yesterday evening I was able to find 10+ races going on at the same time, with plenty of players online. Today, all day long I can't find ANY lobby at all. At first I just thought it was a bit early for people to be online, but I haven't seen a single lobby all day long and thats just weird. Is anyone else having this issue?

Oh before someone asks, yes my internet connection is running fine and no I'm not applying any filters to the lobby list =)

Yup, I'm on PC. I had a few races right after the game got released on steam and there were plenty of lobbies at that time. Went to sleep to find the server browser returning no lobbies at all all day long. I'm just wondering if only few PC users are experiencing this problem or if all PC users are affected...

I had this problem from day 1 & I am UK based.

I found a solution & can now see all players & sessions. I don't know if it's a combination of what I did or each step on its own but I did the following & have been able to play online for a couple of weeks now:

Step 1 - opened ports in my router:
UDP 4380
UDP 27000 > 27015
TCP 27015

Step 2 - delete files:

Close steam

Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

and delete the following files:

AppUpdateStats.blob
ClientRegistry.blob

Restart steam & allow it to synch / verify game files, it will download these files again.

You should then be able to see all players sessions - worked for me anyway

BACKUP your original files just in case though ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back