No more work offer

Hi guys, i have a probelm. I was playng the game and i was finished a transportation to strasburg. After that i went to the officine and i've modified a little my FH16, but now when i go in the page where is the map to find a work there are no more offers available!! What the hell is going on?? TY for answer. Everithing disappear and i can't do any new work. I try to reinstall the game and put the old saves but nothing. I started a new carrer but after 2 works i've got the same problem...

Anyone can help me to understand this SCS post about the problem that i have ingame??

"We have seen this bug report repeatedly over the past 2 days.

In all cases so far, the problem was caused by a broken map installed by a mod. The zipped document you have attached confirms presence of a map mod which caused the in-game economy to get broken.

If you remove any mod maps, you still need to do some work to have jobs re-appear in the game. Basically it takes time, several game hours, for cargo terminals to generate enough new jobs. You may advance time by going to console and entering g_set_time with a time of day a few hours from the current time so that clock is moved forward.

Kind regards,

SCS Software Tech Support"

Where i have to locate the g_set_time??? How can i going to the console??

Here's how:
Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2. Open the file config.cfg with a text editor.
You're looking for two lines: uset g_developer "0" and uset g_console "0". Change both 0's into 1's, save the file and start the game. Once ingame press ~ and enter g_set_time 1200.
Not sure which values you can enter for the time but it's just a matter of experimenting.

Here's how:
Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2. Open the file config.cfg with a text editor.
You're looking for two lines: uset g_developer "0" and uset g_console "0". Change both 0's into 1's, save the file and start the game. Once ingame press ~ and enter g_set_time 1200.
Not sure which values you can enter for the time but it's just a matter of experimenting.

Ok thank you. Last question. How can i press this ~?? I don't have in my keyboard

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%