No More Race Department US Assetto Corsa races

Hello Scott, I'm having health issues and had to resign from staff last fall. I tried to get someone to host the US races, but had no takers. I really enjoyed my time doing it and had planned on doing it for quite a few years, but life just got in the way as it does from time to time. Hopefully we'll get someone soon. In the meantime, if you like GT3 racing, check out the EU race on Sunday. I've made a lot of friends on the EU side and a lot of them are in these races. @Craig Dunkley is the host and a nice guy. Give 'em a try.

@Bobby Pennington ..It is good to hear from you my friend.

Scott, as Bobby already said, there is currently nobody suitable to host any US zone races. Hopefully this will change in the near future, but that decision, I alone can not make.

I realize the times may not be suitable, but you are very welcome to join in any EU events, until the situation changes.

@Bobby Pennington ..It is good to hear from you my friend.
Thank you for the support:thumbsup: It's good to be heard:D You know oh to well how much I like to talk:roflmao:

@Bobby Pennington ..I'm having health issues and had to resign from staff last fall.

Bobby, I hope you feel well and you recover my friend... :thumbsup:
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon. Mine is a long battle, but I'll beat it in the end;) Thank you for the support.

I wish you all the best. Of course, please don't care about hosting races or not.
Thanks man. We all appreciate it. You guys are why we did it to begin with:)

i had wondered why the absence?
hope you get well soon...
That'd be why. Not my choice, but sometimes you have to take a step back. Thanks for the support. I'll still be around. I've got to get in there and mix it up with @Craig Dunkley and the rest of the Time Bandits in the EU races. They may be slacking off in the conversation department and they need me to lead the way flapping gums:D:roflmao: That and I know they miss this:D
Damn Yankee.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back