Hello Everyone,

Fairly new to racing sims, I'm starting off with AC and ACC. I'm very much enjoying the latter when it comes down to the simulation and the feedback feeling and the sound, but... The game has just been released and it's on the Steam store for 44.99 if I'm not mistaken. Now, it's fairly new and the community was not expecting huge improvements from AC on the multiplayer side, I'm ok with that. But guys, it's a racing sim. I enter single player hotlap mode, I'm expecting a ladder... No ladder. Ok, they will implement it, eventually. I'll have my times saved locally, I see there's a "My best lap" under each circuit so it will be there, it's a fully released version... Wait... NO?

How is this even possible? Come on, guys...

I enter single player hotlap mode, I'm expecting a ladder... No ladder. Ok, they will implement it, eventually. I'll have my times saved locally, I see there's a "My best lap" under each circuit so it will be there, it's a fully released version... Wait... NO?
I saw they removed the personal best laptimes tab (or something like that, it was greyed out) in the ratings page. That was one of the things I expected the most...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back