F1 2011 No KERS Cars Career

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone,
I have recently starts a new career with HRT (Expert, 75% Race Distance).
I was just wondering, have any of you guys done more than 1 season with HRT? If so how much faster do they get? How much close are they to the back of the midfield?

One more thing, I dont think they do because of licence reason, but can you get KERS for the HRT in career?

Thanks in advance

I just start new career with Lotus and i tell you its no need to have KERS if you wanna beat those Tier 1 cars in career mode as long as you are fast enough . I just done my Melbourne Q and lap 1:24.522 (pole 1:23.xxx) and get 14th pos after Q2 and i pretty sure i can get podium in the race and should have no problem to really compete with tier 1 cars after few more upgrade by complete those R&D .
And in case you dont know Lotus is the worst car in F1 2011 , so your HRT should be fine but of cause you have to be able to drive FAST :)
Here is my video if you interested to have a look .

All positive comments & advises are very welcome :)

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
Trak Racer monitor stand will suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor & 22-33” or 32” to 45” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction solid...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Add-On Side Arms for an existing Single Monitor Stand (80mm high x 40mm wide) For Monitors and TVs up to 45" Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
The ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module uses the same connection as the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, so it is compatible with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1®...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
The Trak Racer SA-07 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-07 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...