No indicator arrows red proximity car

Misc No indicator arrows red proximity car 2019-05-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Instevs36 submitted a new resource:

No indicator arrows red proximity car - It removes the red arrows of position of the participants in the race.

Each person who downloads the mod, thought of noticing the mod, so that people find it more easily by looking for the mods the highest rated.

I do not ask this for my other mods, this one would be nice which maximum of people find it looking for the best mod in the category AC Misc on RaceDepartment.

For years that I play Assetto Corsa I just discovered a short time ago that we can remove the red arrows of position of the drivers during the race.

View this on Steam forums and I'm...

Read more about this resource...

I am super confused. You don't need a mod to turn those arrows off, just turn them off in the settings. In content manager go to Settings, Assetto Corsa, System, Proximity indicator and turn that off.

Is this mod doing something else?

Yes, this mod only deactivates the arrows.

If you speak from Content Manager findable on assettocorsa.club, I have the full version, but I do not even know it's searchable from there (I only understand a quarter of its contents of this program and I think it's a shame not to understand the whole program because of the language).

If that's what you mean, in a sense the mod is for people who do not use Content Manager.

Unless there is an option in the settings of the original game Assetto Corsa.

Tell me if I understood correctly I really have trouble with English to understand everything in the life of all day or in the options of video games in general.

Open Content Manager, go to Settings, Content Manager, Language & regional and choose the language you speak.

I can't remember if you can deactivate the arrows in the original launcher from Kunos, but it's always easy to edit the ini files to suit your taste and needs.

Open Content Manager, go to Settings, Content Manager, Language & regional and choose the language you speak.

I can't remember if you can deactivate the arrows in the original launcher from Kunos, but it's always easy to edit the ini files to suit your taste and needs.

Yes it is true it is easy to change a little what we want if we understand a minimum, the .ini files of the game.

For Content Manager, I already put my French language in the options but it does not translate anything into French.

Personally Content Manager I use it only to make a car preview and get the files skins circuits/tracks, I do not touch the other options of the program I do not want to disrupt everything..

Pity I do not use the mod Sol there is too much adjustments that I do not know to make it work properly.

We agree, the mod can serve the person he does not use "Content Manager" and starts their original game normally.

So I can leave this mod that can serve a lot of people all the same.

What do you think about it?

yes of course! But maybe mention in the mod description that all the mod does is change one ini file so people can learn to do it themselves if they want to. But either way, it's your mod, so you do what you think work best :)

yes of course! But maybe mention in the mod description that all the mod does is change one ini file so people can learn to do it themselves if they want to. But either way, it's your mod, so you do what you think work best :)

Yes that's for sure, I could have said that it's a simple ini file, I'm not going to change and do an file update just for information, people who watch the Support section von see our discussion.

Thank you for your comments ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years