F1 2012 No hotkeys for tyre selection on keyboard

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
I am a newbie and encounter a problem in career mode. I play F1 2012 PC version.
In short: I use my keyboard to drive into game.
My problem is : When I need to change tyres for whatever reason - Wet, used ...- I have no programed hotkeys to ask and choose tyres before or into pit.
On the manual its only shown the use of a pad or a steering wheel, so, How to ask and change tyres when in game with my Keyboard ?
Thanks to help me.
Sorry for my horrible English... :)

I used to use a keyboard for F1 2011 until last week I got a wheel so I can sympathize :)

You should be able to go into the settings where you assign various keys to different functions. I believe there are 4 options called D-pad left/right/up/down (or something like that I can't check right now). I just had them assigned to 4 keys like I/J/K/L that form an arrow-key like shape. Then in a race push one of them and the menu for brake bias, tires and fuel with pop up.

RaceDepartment Store

The Trak Racer SA-06 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-06 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Take your PS4™ racing experience to the ultimate level with Fanatec Direct Drive technology. Our partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment means that the Podium Racing Wheel F1® works seamlessly with all PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro systems. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...
The ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module uses the same connection as the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, so it is compatible with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1®...
This triple monitor stand will help recreate an authentic racing environment and bring you closer to a pilot’s experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Features Mount up to 3 monitors of 27" and that weight up to 10 kg (per monitor) directly onto your cockpit Adjustable height...
  • Featured
The popular pedal set returns with an overhauled load cell brake, Hall sensors on throttle and clutch, and many refinements to the design. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the...
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...