Resource icon

MGP21 No Helmet (Widescreen Helmet Fix) v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey tanks. and how did you get the file out so you could edit it. I have ben modding the 2020 game alot. But what Unreal engin does the 21 game use and you know just what tool did you use to get out the files to edit and make the pak file. is it like the 2020 game but with somthing different or what ?
:) Best regards Mathias

Hey tanks. and how did you get the file out so you could edit it. I have ben modding the 2020 game alot. But what Unreal engin does the 21 game use and you know just what tool did you use to get out the files to edit and make the pak file. is it like the 2020 game but with somthing different or what ?
:) Best regards Mathias
for editing MGP 21 use UE 4.25, same as Ride 4!

Visorlayers are gone now, thx. But ultrawide is still not working. just as in Mgp20 i've got 2 big black bars left and right on the screen!

Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to know why when I edit a texture (husqvarna) and do the exact same method as in motogp20 it doesn't work? The modification does not appear in the game although if I put the file back in umodel it is modified, a solution?

Hello, I wanted to know why when I edit a texture (husqvarna) and do the exact same method as in motogp20 it doesn't work? The modification does not appear in the game although if I put the file back in umodel it is modified, a solution?
sorry, but i realy dont know what you are doin (wrong)!?!?! i use the same tool as always and it works fine!

Hey again. somthing is going wrong after i got the files out and editet them. hit the Repakcomd file. It makes a Pak file. but there is nothing in it ? sekond questin. can some one pleas switch out one of the emotciocons for the Monster energy logo just the "M" and load up the pak file so i can put it in the game or send it directly to mathiascasperhansen@gmail.com or just here in Racdepartment. that is actully the only thing i want to change ride now ind the game. some one pleas :)

Last edited:
Pouvez-vous partager l’outil que vous utilisez ou le côté où vous l’avez trouvé :)
Alors, j'ai sorti le fichier duasset de la moto3 husqvarna, je l'ai modifié dans photoshop avec mon numéro, j'ai ensuite fait glisser le .tga dans unreal engine, j'ai mis NoMipMap puis je l'ai cuit, et j'ai ensuite fait la manip avec le repackcommand puis j'ai mis le fichier .pak (renommé) dans le dossier Paks du jeu, exactement comme je faisait dans motogp20

Last edited:
J'ai réessayé avec une autre et ça ne marche pas non plus, je dois faire quelque chose de mal mais je ne vois absolument pas quoi car je fais la même méthode que dans le 20

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%