No FFB

I've just tried the demo for this game and noticed no FFB. You get a little rumble when off road but on road nothing. I have Logitech G25 wheel.

Anyone else having same problem?

Thanks. :)

Hm, odd... Maybe it is because I do have centering enabled in the driver but set at 0%...? Maybe it needs to be enabled in order to work in the game...? If you have centering disabled in the driver/profiler, enable it, set it to zero and then see what happens in the game.

Good news!! I started by pluging in the G27 USB to other port and reboot then re-installing drivers. Went over all settings on the profiler, noticed that in the Glabal Profiler Settings I had "Apply Persistent Profile" clicked. I changed it to "Apply Profiles To Games Automatically" I now have weight to the wheel and it returns to center. :D

Interesting. I wonder which of those things got it working? I don't think it was the persistent profile option as I never have that checked. It's worth trying a different USB port though, even though the one I use is fine in all other sims.

I switched USB ports and it did make a difference. With centre spring turned off I can now feel resistance when turning the wheel. It's still too weak though, so I've re-enabled centre spring. Also bumps/crashes produce a strong vibration effect whereas they did nothing before.

FFB has just become even more strange.

If I start the game, there is NO FFB at all. Steering is as light as a feather.
As I have some people driving for my company, I leave my truck on the DRIVE screen, so time advances, and those 2 other drivers get me some money ;).
If I come back to the PC after lets say 1 hour (making and eating dinner for instance), I suddenly have FFB. Seems just like centring wheel is turned on, but it's significantly different.

I do not change anything, just leave the truck in front of a garage, or on a yard I happen to be.

Configuration is default. I only changed the grpahical settings.

Any idea how this can happen?

Just had it again. Yesterday however, it did not activate ffb after a longer idle period of time.

No clue what it is. I have no centring enabled, but it does auto center now. Really strange. I do not mind it, but it is strange.

I will see how many turns lock to lock my Scania has tomorrow.......from memory I think it is around 3 each way from centre, 6 total from full lock to full lock, I do need to double check tho.
Just a little update on that for anyone who cares :)

2 1/14 turns side to side, 4 1/2 lock to lock, max steering angle of front wheels is around 45 degrees.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 76 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.6%