No FFB with T300RS

I have the Hungarian Plugin of RBR, as well as a bought version from gamesplanet years ago.

Using the Hungarian Plugin I am not getting FFB. I have the T300RS control panel, with tests that work there.

I have tried following a regedit that worked for others, but not for me. Any ideas where to look? Every .ini I looked at that mentioned FFB is true/enabled as well as in game, but the ingame test does not trigger. I have the following info from the control panel:

Package 2.TTRS.2020
Firmware: 31.00
Driver: 2.10.10.0

1. In "installation type" select "custom installing"
  2. In "select components" whatever you want.
  3. In "select additional tasks" scroll down and the last checkbox, under "other settings" is "Installing Directx 9c"

Thanks for the info. I assume you're talking about a vanilla RBR install?

I'm using the RSF installer (attached photo) and cannot see Directx 9c listed as an option.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 86
Thanks for the info. I assume you're talking about a vanilla RBR install?

I'm using the RSF installer (attached photo) and cannot see Directx 9c listed as an option.

No vanilla install necessary (in fact you SHOULD NOT install RSF over an existing RBR installation from what I've read). The RSF installer installs the vanilla game on its own before applying the rest of content (it's the first checkbox in your screenshot). I.e. you don't have to provide the base game.

Your screen is step 2 on my list, "select components". There you can check everything (but select "original English navigator" if you don't want to suffer more than necessary :) )

The Directx9c checkbox is just in the screen right after that one, the one you go to when you press "next". There you'll have to scroll down because it is the last option and it is not visible right after you press "next".

Note: I'm not saying this is definitely the solution to the problem, just that it is something I would try. In any case it is my understanding for our purposes it's advisable to install Directx 9c on Windows Vista and later because, although theoretically not necessary, you can run into some quirks when running such an old game on those OS's.

Attachments

• rsf_installing_directx.png
    rsf_installing_directx.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 398 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 269 11.1%
  • < 3 years