Exactly like 30fps is nonsense read this :D
While the illusion of motion works at 16 fps, it works better at higher frame rates. Thomas Edison, to whom we owe a lot of debt to for this whole operation (light bulbs, motion picture film, Direct Current, etc.) believed that the optimal frame rate was 46 frames per second. Anything lower than that resulted in discomfort and eventual exhaustion in audience. So Edison built a camera and film projection system that operated at at a high frame rate.

https://www.filmindependent.org/blog/hacking-film-24-frames-per-second/

it's the best sim for open world.
you can't have better.

I suppose it is simulating a proper sim. A game trying to simulate a sim is still a game. It has it's place but don't try and compare it to proper PC sims. My 5 year old nephew loves it.:thumbsup:

I suppose it is simulating a proper sim. A game trying to simulate a sim is still a game. It has it's place but don't try and compare it to proper PC sims. My 5 year old nephew loves it.:thumbsup:

forza horizon 3 has the record for online players, now forza 7 has 1 400 000 players.
Dont waste your time with ISI old games or outdated Assetto, Turn10 from my mind is the leader, far far better than any other games.
leave poor players in the poor world (4 000 online players of Assetto)...

and use EMUWHEEL you can have multi usb input and better FFB :)

forza horizon 3 has the record for online players, now forza 7 has 1 400 000 players.
Dont waste your time with ISI old games or outdated Assetto, Turn10 from my mind is the leader, far far better than any other games.
leave poor players in the poor world (4 000 online players of Assetto)...

and use EMUWHEEL you can have multi usb input and better FFB :)
that is like saying COD is more milsim than Arma cause it has more MP players :)

i give my opinion :)
don't pass the best open world game :)
I`m not saying it is bad open world game .. as I stated before it is well made open world arcade :) .. it was designed as arcade and it is good as arcade .. that is not an insult for game, devs or players who like it ... but as soon as you try to put simulation label on it it becomes very bad sim. At least if you consider physics laws as we know them :)

Ive owned the physical version on xbox one, but traded it in a while ago. Now i want to buy the digital version so i can also play it on pc, but my question is, as i owned all the dlc for the physical version if i now go buy the digital copy will i still be able to use the dlc both on pc and xbox one?

If you use the same account, I think you will keep the DLC. DLC is bought only online and is linked to your account if I'm right.

Edit: If you bought a GOTY edition (or something like that) on a disc, then I would presume not.

Hey guys, I used to have FFB in Forza Horizon 3 on PC with my CSW v2, but it’s been a while since I played it and now after trying the demo for Horizon 4 I had no FFB in that, controls work but no feedback, trying Horizon 3 and that’s also the same, and the demo of Motosport 7. FFB works fine in other PC titles so I don’t know what’s going on, so far I’ve tried driver 3.14 and 3.12, does anyone have any clue what is happening and how to fix?

Thanks.

Hmmm, well after further fiddling I got it working with the 292 driver and 316 firmware, but then installed the 311 driver and reflashed the base to 473 firmware and it’s still working, so might be an issue in 312 and up driver, will check.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back