No Engine-Tyre temperatures on screen

M

Mehmet Arslan

• Mehmet Arslan

Hey all, i want to know if its possible to get all the info about the engine,tyres temperatures on the screen when racing.
Now i know that when u drive cockpitview u can see al the info needed but i dont drive cockpitview, i always drive with the bonnetview and im sure there are alot of other drivers who dont drive cockpitview.

Yesterday i had a 1,5 hours race, i only had 7 minutes to go going 2nd place when my engine blew up, i didnt get any warning whatsoever, maybe if i got a warning i could have finish the race, then i would have know that there was something bad going on with the engine and i would have been much carefull with the car.

In other games like gtr2 no matter what view u are driving there are always all the temperatures and other important information on the screen, that just makes it alot easier.

I think that if this is possible with gtr evo and the other race games alot of people will be very happy including me, ok there is a option that when u want to have some information and u dont drive cockpitview, u can choose cockpitview for a short time just to check it out and then switch back to the view u are used.

So, what i ask for is no matter what view u are driving it will be very good to have all the information about the car on the screen, maybe a new patch? :)

If you have a G15 keyboard there are modds to watch tire/engine temps. But then you need that keyboard, and i don't even know if it warns you for an engine blow up. (Haven't experienced that yet, luckily)

Mehmet actually you do have those readings in EVO
go in cockpit view and press the space bar
the steering display should change into engine temp, tire temp or brake temp besides the laptime display

other than that the real time telemetry is also nice (better if you have 2 monitor)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%