Resource icon

Misc No DRS 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Melphiz submitted a new resource:

NO DRS MOD - Removes DRS from all sessions.

This mod removes every DRS on the default circuits for quickraces, career (training, qualifying, race).

The game still thinks there is DRS available, so it will tell you in dry races that you can use it, There was a audio file fix available for F1 2012 but I do not know if that still works for F1 2013

Safety Car Fix is alternatively included:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/safety-car-fix.811/

There is a folder with files without SC Fix and a folder...

Read more about this resource...

For all cars [offline], of course else it would make no sense ;)

Though the game will still show its "DRS Enabled" messages and your engineer may tell you "You can use DRS if you need some speed. It is available" But you can ignore that, the first is something that can't be changed it seems (well you can make the text be blank/empty) the second one can be disabled but only aagancia knows how to do :D

I want the use of DRS.
Pal, stop posting this **** already in all these kind of mods. Yes, you do not want to use more KERS, yes you want to use DRS. Then stay out of these mods' topics and don't post.
What's the reason coming into a mod's thread saying you like to play the game as it is?

Pal, stop posting this **** already in all these kind of mods. Yes, you do not want to use more KERS, yes you want to use DRS. Then stay out of these mods' topics and don't post.
What's the reason coming into a mod's thread saying you like to play the game as it is?

Indeed. It's a bit like walking into a BMW store and saying 'I don't want this - I want an Audi'.

Thanks for the mod, I will definitely use it, should I buy the game one day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%