No controllers - some cars only.

Using CM with Fanatec Clubsport controllers.

Everything works sweetly everywhere with all cars and tracks, except for my Kunos GT40 and my mod Maserati '61 Tipo birdcage. For these two cars, no controller response as soon as I get in the cockpit and select drive. If I re-select other cars (Kunos or mod) all works fine again.

I've reinstalled the Tipo, disabled the Steam controller thingy, made fresh controller presets and verified the game files without joy. I'm stumped. And I bloody love that Tipo too. Any suggestions appreciated.

Solution
Ever since I've got CSL DD this week - I've started experiencing this too! Most cars work, except RSS Formula Americas 2020 and RSS Super Formula. The problem was solved by unchecking "enable car-specific controls", that was overriding my new wheel's settings with my older settings pointing to logitech wheel ;)
Ever since I've got CSL DD this week - I've started experiencing this too! Most cars work, except RSS Formula Americas 2020 and RSS Super Formula. The problem was solved by unchecking "enable car-specific controls", that was overriding my new wheel's settings with my older settings pointing to logitech wheel ;)

Last edited:
Solution
You probably have more than one controller profile, and those specific cars are referring to a profile that is not connected to your present wheel.
Check what wheel, pedals, the different profiles are referring to in setting, assetto corsa, control, axis.

Problem solved! Thank you Gentlemen.

I knew I had to be overlooking something small, yet important. Yes, I had multiple controller profiles including some for old TM controllers I don't use anymore. The cars I couldn't drive all had the 'enable car specific profile' box ticked in CM. Unchecking this box or simply assigning a current profile fixed everything.

Thanks again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back