F1 2011 No clean drivers

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
y is it that hen u drive online there's no clean drivers people cheat, anyone ooking for a fun clea race add me psn:Zhondo...

It's terrible at the moment.

Played against a cheating spaniard last week at Catalunya and he shoved me out of the way. He got a penalty but he was a bout 6 seconds ahead. On the final lap, he waits on the straight for me - I try to swerve out of his way as he is stationary, and actively drives into my path to make sure a penalty is given against me. All because he knew I was within 10 seconds of him.

What sort of person you you have to be to do that sort of thing?

It's terrible at the moment.

Played against a cheating spaniard last week at Catalunya and he shoved me out of the way. He got a penalty but he was a bout 6 seconds ahead. On the final lap, he waits on the straight for me - I try to swerve out of his way as he is stationary, and actively drives into my path to make sure a penalty is given against me. All because he knew I was within 10 seconds of him.

What sort of person you you have to be to do that sort of thing?

An annoying one.
Drivers like that are the thing that drove me to look for a league where people were taken at their word to follow the rules. I haven't had an online race with random people since, and don't plan to.

y is it that hen u drive online there's no clean drivers people cheat, anyone ooking for a fun clea race add me psn:Zhondo...
hi, why don`t you join ARL racing league,they cater for PS3/Xbox 360 F1 2011 racers like yourself who only want clean racing, I use 2 do online racing with all sorts of guys on PS3 multiplayer mode,Got really pissed off with guys just bargeing me off so they could win at any cost,I joined ARL racing league,theirs no dirty driving on their,they don`t allow it,just put it in your browser mate:)

hi, why don`t you join ARL racing league,they cater for PS3/Xbox 360 F1 2011 racers like yourself who only want clean racing, I use 2 do online racing with all sorts of guys on PS3 multiplayer mode,Got really pissed off with guys just bargeing me off so they could win at any cost,I joined ARL racing league,theirs no dirty driving on their,they don`t allow it,just put it in your browser mate:)

Although competition is healthy, I'm not sure a Pepsi salesman would walk into a Coca-cola office and say "Hey guys, if you're thirsty for some cold and refreshing soda, why not take the Pepsi Challenge?"

You are bound to find cleaner drivers in a league than you are in a random public lobby. Any league.

Although competition is healthy, I'm not sure a Pepsi salesman would walk into a Coca-cola office and say "Hey guys, if you're thirsty for some cold and refreshing soda, why not take the Pepsi Challenge?"

You are bound to find cleaner drivers in a league than you are in a random public lobby. Any league.
My God you are so right,How stupid of me not to see that:rolleyes:

Funny thing, I recently bought a new mobile - had a Blackberry Bold and wanted an iPhone 4S. My carrier, Orange France, would've charged me 600€ for said phone after being with them for 6 years and only asking for a new phone once.

The woman in the Orange store told me I should change carriers because that's the only way to get a new phone for an acceptable price. She even looked the prices with different carriers up for me and found a pretty great offer. 150€ for the phone, same contract, got 70€ back from the new carrier because I kept my old number.

Slightly off-topic but well, it can happen! :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years