No car showroom

Kenzo Schmitz

Probably the slowest driver you've ever seen
Hi,

I'm having a problem in Rfactor 2, when I'm on the menu and I select a track there is no showroom, where the showroom should be there is only a blank space, nothing.

I tried doing a fresh install, disabling all my mods and even installing a custom showroom (or changing it in the menu) nothing changed.

I use the latest build. Does anyone knows how to fix this ? :cry:

Thanks you,

Have you installed an update of the car for example version 1.1 and you are trying to join a game with version 1.0?
Then its a bug in the game and you only need to uninstall version 1.1 to come back to version 1.0.

I tried on multiple cars/mods, it works on none of them.

Do you have any cars installed?

Yes I have.

SOLVED !

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me. I solved the bug and here's how I fixed it :

I did a clean install again, but this time I deleted everything because I figured that the problem was in my Userdata files. Because when I did the fresh install and put back again my old userdata the showroom was gone again, the thing is to not take the old userdata files once you do a clean install.
(Well I admit, it was a bit dumb on my part)

Anyway I hope it will help ! ;)

SOLVED !

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me. I solved the bug and here's how I fixed it :

I did a clean install again, but this time I deleted everything because I figured that the problem was in my Userdata files. Because when I did the fresh install and put back again my old userdata the showroom was gone again, the thing is to not take the old userdata files once you do a clean install.
(Well I admit, it was a bit dumb on my part)

Anyway I hope it will help ! ;)

I seem to be having this issue and can't get out of it, what did you click on when you installed it again? If anyone else experienced this issue, please respond if know how.

I seem to be having this issue and can't get out of it, what did you click on when you installed it again? If anyone else experienced this issue, please respond if know how.

New build starts with a clean shader cache:

On first loading for any track after updating, shaders will be rebuilt. Expect this to take anywhere between 1-4 minutes, depending on your system specifications.

This counts for the showroom aswell. Try to view a ISI car or a known well working mod in the showroom first. And wait a few minutes... :whistling:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 503495

It happened to me as well. My default showroom disappeared from my game's installation. I'm doing the "Verify integrity of game files" on Steam.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%