No apps working anymore

Hey,
I just had a bluescreen yesterday and since that I got some strange issues.
I didnt change anything, except that bluescreen nothin else happened to the game.

I got the issue that no apps are showing up ingame.

Dev apps is activated. All Apps are also activated.

Strange thing if I delete the Assetto Corsa user folder in documents, all apps are working back again.
If I change any setting after that, they're disappearing.
The whole section named "Your apps" is missing after that in the taskbar. Dev apps and Assetto Corsa stock apps are working fine.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the game?

Im using a lot of mods and also the content manager.

Thanks in advance!

I'd rather say ... what's wrong with the documents.... as the problem seems to be there. ;)

If nobody knows where the problem might be ... try first to launch with the official launcher if there's a difference.
If there's no difference ... it's not a CM problem

So ...in this case , I'd go for a new documents/assetto corsa folder:
- in order not to loose anything important of the actual one ... rename the existing one with a "Assetto Corsa bak" for example.
- launch game with the AC launcher ... a new document/Assetto Corsa folder will be created.
- just change the resolution settings

Once this new folder created .... copy ( and not move ) some important settings as controllers and setups from the BAK one to the new one and test if it works.

Only afterwards .... try to move other settings ( folder by folder into the new one .... but as long as it works save this already modified new folder when it still works after each modifications ).
That way .... you will have a new working one .... and maybe know what was the wrong part of the old one.
Once it doesn't work normally, you know where the problem was ... and just go backwards keeping the one you saved before this last modification.

NB: empirical solution but easy to realize. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back