No Angel

Bernie was trading in engine parts before Flavio was a twitch in his fathers sack, plus he was Team Owner during the best(and worst for various reasons, safety being the worse) era when everything was evolving quickly.
So how does that make him know about engine and cars? As I said FOM needs marketing, negotiation etc. And in that persepctive I see no diffrerence between Flavio and Bernie when comparing their times as team bosses/owners.

So how does that make him know about engine and cars? As I said FOM needs marketing, negotiation etc. And in that persepctive I see no diffrerence between Flavio and Bernie when comparing their times as team bosses/owners.

I see your point, but Benie's experience in trading parts and also competing in F1 plus other motor races gives him an edge, and his record speaks for itself.

Flavio is also a career criminal going by his Wiki entry, he seems to have cheated at every opportunity in almost everything he has had a hand in, including various instances during his F1 times.

If the appointment is by a vote, i don't give him any chance at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 14.0%