No Aiw files for tracks?

All Reiza content has talent files doesn't it? If he opens each driver .RCD file for the series he is playing, in Gamedata/Talent, and lowers the speed value to say 10, he'll slow the AI by another 4 - 5 seconds per lap. I have done this for my 1967 F Vintage season, and for my Maserati 250f season.
I gave drivers like Jim Clark Speed =99, tailenders like Guy Ligier a number like 10, and it creates a realistic field spread.
But if you want them all slower, give them all a lower number.

Correct. I am 83 and still sim racing but like to be competitive. Not only RFactor but many other games also.

Understood. But do you typically use just one or two series, so the fix suggested above would be practical? If you use a wide variety of series that will be a major pain.

I could suggest to Reiza (I have close connection) that they add an "accessibility" setting, similar to other software. That could be as simple as just allowing the UI slider to go much lower. What would you think is the appropriate lower limit in %?

Every track and series is completely different. For an old guy like me (and i realize there are few) I would like to see it ,if it worked, go as low as 50%. But i like aiw files for each track.

Every track and series is completely different. For an old guy like me (and i realize there are few) I would like to see it ,if it worked, go as low as 50%. But i like aiw files for each track.

I'll make the suggestion. I think the gate has already closed on all the support files being encrypted/hidden. Highly doubt Reiza would ever reverse course on their IP.

First off all Pawgy.....I think it's pretty damn cool you are into sim racing at all with your age! I'm not your age ( actually turned 50 this past January ) , but I love my sim racing , and I still ( in real life ) train and ride in the sport of motocross. It get's a little more brutal every year , but I won't stop until I physically can't do it any more. Glad to hear that a guy at your age , is into any kind of computer racing at all. Pretty amazing , so keep it up!

Thanks for your kind comments. I golf ,mow the yard,(NO Riding) and wash my own car in the summer ,among many other exercises. But i no longer ride a small motorcycle. Crashed a couple of times in PA, far from camp so thought it best to give that up. Computer racing is quite mild compared to some of my other exploits. But i still like to be competitive. Each of the new games I have installed requires different cheats to keep up with the "young AI". Some of the very new ones do not want you to even try.

paste this into any track .gdb file
you see it in the picture

RoadDryGrip = 1.00
AIDryGrip = 0.95

reduce the AI grip
open it with notepad
save and go to competition
check the times
and adjust the AIDry value
decreasing = slow
increasing = faster

sry bad english :rolleyes: