No Aiw files for tracks?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Pawgy, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Pawgy

Pawgy

Ratings:
    +0
    Some tracks have no Aiw files. Can they be added easily?

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +209
    Every track has an AIW file, but the Reiza ones are "hidden" (like several other categories of files) for proprietary reasons.

Caruaru has all the loose files available for those interested in the inner workings of such things :)

3. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +493
    Pawgy is probably looking for a way to lower the AI difficulty below the AMS minimum 80 and has used the AIW files to do so in rFactor.

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +209
    If so, my answer still stands :)

5. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +493
    Agreed... hoping someone can find an answer for him, even if it doesn't involve AIW.

6. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano

Ratings:
    +21
    All Reiza content has talent files doesn't it? If he opens each driver .RCD file for the series he is playing, in Gamedata/Talent, and lowers the speed value to say 10, he'll slow the AI by another 4 - 5 seconds per lap. I have done this for my 1967 F Vintage season, and for my Maserati 250f season.
    I gave drivers like Jim Clark Speed =99, tailenders like Guy Ligier a number like 10, and it creates a realistic field spread.
    But if you want them all slower, give them all a lower number.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.