NLR V3 game activation

First Post!! Purchased a GT Track with V3. I have everything built out, but when I downloaded the platform manager, the games appeared and I cannot seem to get them to play. I must be doing something incorrectly. Honest questions: How long does it take to activate a game? How do you install a game From the list shown? Is there some kind of fee per game? I appreciate any feedback, it’s tough coming this far and not crossing the finish line.
thanks TJ

Which game are you trying to run? You need to make sure the game is outputting telemetry and the platform manager has the correct plug in downloaded (it should tell you in the Action Centre in the software if it's configured correctly).

No extra fee to get games to work. They usually have setup instructions in the platform manager software. Once it's set up correctly you just press Activate for it to run.

Upvote 0
Which game are you trying to run? You need to make sure the game is outputting telemetry and the platform manager has the correct plug in downloaded (it should tell you in the Action Centre in the software if it's configured correctly).

No extra fee to get games to work. They usually have setup instructions in the platform manager software. Once it's set up correctly you just press Activate for it to run.
I have that fixed, but now I switched to Cube Controls CSX2 and Trying to run F1 2021. I can’t seem to get the data to appear on the wheel screen, it just shows a pic of the F1 2021. The paddles are not working. Any thoughts?
Thanks for your previous post reply.

Upvote 0
I have that fixed, but now I switched to Cube Controls CSX2 and Trying to run F1 2021. I can’t seem to get the data to appear on the wheel screen, it just shows a pic of the F1 2021. The paddles are not working. Any thoughts?
Thanks for your previous post reply.
Hmmm... I'm afraid I don't have that wheel, or any Cube Controls wheels. Do the paddles work in windows? And did it work correctly in F1 2021 before you got the NLR v3 working?

Upvote 0
Hmmm... I'm afraid I don't have that wheel, or any Cube Controls wheels. Do the paddles work in windows? And did it work correctly in F1 2021 before you got the NLR v3 working?
Yes, everything worked with the Thrustmaster Ferrari Paddle. I got the clutch to work by recalibration gin analog on the UGT manager. So now all i have left to do is getting that screen to work. It’s gotta be an import export thing maybe.

Upvote 0
Yes, everything worked with the Thrustmaster Ferrari Paddle. I got the clutch to work by recalibration gin analog on the UGT manager. So now all i have left to do is getting that screen to work. It’s gotta be an import export thing maybe.
I'm not sure how that specific screen works, but telemetry from games is only sent to one port address. So if the data is going to the NLR it might not be going to the screen. If I'm right, then what you need is software that has a port forwarding feature. I don't think Platform Manager does, but I'm not sure about UGT manager, have a look in the settings.

If not, you could download Simhub, which is a really cool bit of software anyway, but one of its feature is port forwarding. So you can send the telemetry data from the game to Simhub, then forward it from there to the NLR and UGT.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure how that specific screen works, but telemetry from games is only sent to one port address. So if the data is going to the NLR it might not be going to the screen. If I'm right, then what you need is software that has a port forwarding feature. I don't think Platform Manager does, but I'm not sure about UGT manager, have a look in the settings.

If not, you could download Simhub, which is a really cool bit of software anyway, but one of its feature is port forwarding. So you can send the telemetry data from the game to Simhub, then forward it from there to the NLR and UGT.
Let me try, thanks for the info. I have simhub for the buttkicker 2. I’m not computer wise, so I’ll need to learn how to port forward. This has been quite the journey putting this together.
thanks much

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back