NLR Platform V3 - Help with resetting Platformmanager

DonricM

Premium
Hi all
First sorry for my spelling english isnt my native language
After a fresh installation of windows 10, platformmanager and steam the platform manager software has not found any installed games. Entering the path of the game files manually works with Dirt Rally and PC2 but not with Euro Truck Simulator. The game starts but the platform is not moving in game. It looks like i have a messed up Platformmanager profile. Uninstalling and Reinstalling of the PM software has no effect, because my previous settings are taken over.
Is there any way to do a complete uninstall of the software?
Otherwise what settings do i need to make the motion platform work with ETS2?

You might need to enable the games by going to the plugin part of the software and let platform manager install whatever it needs to. Some aren't picked up automatically depending where they are installed.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your suggestion but this didnt work. I tried litterally everything of from reinstalling steam or reinstalling ETS2 on new steamfolder. my bad was that i installed PM software -before- i installed steam software. I did a second fresh install of windows last night, installed steam and then PM and voila, everything is moving again.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years