nKPro movies

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope this will be the start of something really nice. Embed your youtube/vimeo or other supported movies here by clicking the
video.png
link.

I found out that stoppie effect happens opposite of what will be while braking with abarth, as follows, nose down setting cause normal stoppie, and nose up setting cause flew the car into the sky.

Maybe it's because simulating about scratch the ground in front?

By the way, I guess about dounts with abarth at this video, although abarth is without rear traction, it will be because 90+@ degrees of negative camber by physical calcuation. The upper of tire get to ground, and become 90-@ degrees of positive camber(I checked that grounding of the upper of tire was possible by other way), finally that tire will have large pulling force to the outside, and causes seem to be AWD donuts. If I've guessed correctly.

About the flip-over: Yes I think when you set the nose down it touched the ground and that stopped the car from flipping over.
About the donuts: Only your left front wheel touched the ground the other not (because you didn't have a rear left), that's why it did that.

Yes, right. by the way it's had LR, just because of broken suspension. From 1:48~1:54s in video, left and right front wheel is toutching the ground, and RR wheel had heavy negative camber, and LR is off the ground, therefore I guessed that. And in after 2:00s maybe I think your reason is more bigger.

Yes, right. by the way it's had LR, just because of broken suspension. From 1:48~1:54s in video, left and right front wheel is toutching the ground, and RR wheel had heavy negative camber, and LR is off the ground, therefore I guessed that. And in after 2:00s maybe I think your reason is more bigger.

hei man, I saw you are from South Korea, did you see our Nations GP ?, there is a lack of your nation in it :D
anyway nice crash test video ;)

Another try at Spa with the Formula KS2:

11:th place on the rank thingy
Locked up he brakes at rivage and the bus stop and lost some time, otherwise it felt quite good.

PS. and thanks to world record holder Laurent who gave me some valuable tips ;)

Nice lap there Ulus and a crazy looking FOV, very immersive, not sure if i could use that but like the way the bumps seem like that. Also, great to see a F1800 vid for once. Not sure on that version of Bahrain though, we need more tracks with the quality of Brands and Mugello for NetKar.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back