Tracks NJMP Lightning

Drives quite nicely.
But I dunno why he keeps his moral standards up high here and then edits all the rips for his NAGP crew ;)
Because I'm forced to race on those garbage half finished conversions if I want to drive with the league. And if I have to drive them I refuse to drive on staircases. Plus the public isn't supposed to have them. They are supposed to be for the league only.

using the full name would be more attractive I guess, New Jersey Motorsports Park.
looking forward to this track as well, even though I don't like the other tracks, just for the layouts of the tracks, nothing personal there :) I know your work is pure quality and passion, and this track layout looks more appealing to me driving :)
Yeah I have gone back and forth on that as some people bitched about my other tracks having too long of a name. But yes the full official name should be New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning

Because I'm forced to race on those garbage half finished conversions if I want to drive with the league. And if I have to drive them I refuse to drive on staircases. Plus the public isn't supposed to have them. They are supposed to be for the league only.
I've always refused to even consider NAGP because of their track selection, but since you tweak them I might reconsider ;)

I've always refused to even consider NAGP because of their track selection, but since you tweak them I might reconsider ;)
I don't do a lot to them. Just a new mesh with some noise added back in and usually tone down the overall brightness so my eyes don't bleed. I also sometimes add a basic groove too. I don't like to spend much more than a few hours on each. In the end it still lipstick on a pig. I have 3 or 4 garbage 1988 tracks to fix before the next season in a few weeks. I swear Rainmaker haunts me in my dreams.

@Fat-Alfie was nice enough to add a bit of detail to my signs.

Screenshot_a_ghostcar_3000_njmp_lightning_22-2-117-21-0-24.jpg

Screenshot_lotus_evora_gtc_njmp_lightning_22-2-117-21-8-5.jpg

This weekend was supposed to be super productive and hopefully finish the track but I came down with the flu Friday afternoon. So needless to say things have been less that productive.

No rush! How you're feeling better soon; as my mother would keep saying; 'hot water, honey, lemon and ginger'.

Again and again and again...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back