Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Lancer Cup RS Raion - A Lancer RS skin based on #08 Luis Santiago

One more car for your field! Numbered 0.9 because not done on an official template; I hope they will be one and I'll update this skin.
I really like this scheme! I tried to do my best to replicate it, including helmet and driver suit. Too bad the pilot is wearing a plain white helmet… :)
View attachment 111043 View attachment 111044 View attachment 111045 View attachment 111047 View attachment 111048 View attachment 111049

Read more about this resource...

I'd really like to paint the front side panels of the Formula Classics (behind the front wheels).
I succeeded in painting the panel, so that whatever car I drive has a correctly coloured panel, so far so good.

Whichever car I drive shows nice correctly painted panels, but the problem is that all AI cars have the same colour panel as my car.

It doesn't seem possible to get the other cars to keep their own colours on that panel (I tried creating my own gen file but the game seems to copy my panel paint onto all other cars. Does anyone know how to overcome this please, or is it impossible due to encrypted content?

Thanks
frontpanel.jpg

Last edited:
alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

LANCER CUP RS SKY - A Lancer RS skin based on #04 Luiz Barcellos

A simpler scheme this time so I tried to add an extra detail: on the real car all the door and panel cuts are showing the white base, I tried to replicate that. Includes helmet and driver suit. Hope you'll like it!View attachment 111184View attachment 111185View attachment 111186View attachment 111187View attachment 111188View attachment 111189

Read more about this resource...

I think @hummer444 Is the man :)

Hi Patrick/Pieter/Guilherme,

Just busy with updating the following mods that were released here by Patrick, so the values for steeringlock/steeringwheel rotation in the VEH-files.

CART Extreme/Porsche 911 RSR/Porsche vs Ferrari/Caterham R500

When ready i will send them to Patrick, so the mods can be updated.

Grtz

Hi Patrick/Pieter/Guilherme,
Just busy with updating the following mods that were released here by Patrick, so the values for steeringlock/steeringwheel rotation in the VEH-files.

CART Extreme/Porsche 911 RSR/Porsche vs Ferrari/Caterham R500....
Thanks.
I just hope (and pray) that you'll go in that specific order. :D

Maybe I should update cameras also? :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 104 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years