rF2 Nissan Skyline @ Willow Springs - Thu 08 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Took more time than I hoped for, because I've suddenly starting doing details that few will notice, but that I still want to do... Anyway, one "modern" take on classic Nissan colors. And one, erhm. Rally-car!

fiF76uF.jpg

Download Link

nVvAxap.jpg

Download Link

See post 38 (3 over this) for installation instructions if needed :)

IN please... :)

These skins are looking great :thumbsup:
Welcome. :)

I need you to do something before I can sign you up though. Could you complete the Real Name field in Account Details (click your name on the top right of this page). Your real name will only be visible to other Premium members and only on event threads.

It's because we use real names in game and on TeamSpeak, so we can identify that everybody on the server is a Premium member. Sorry to be a pain, but rules is rules. ;)

Welcome. :)

I need you to do something before I can sign you up though. Could you complete the Real Name field in Account Details (click your name on the top right of this page). Your real name will only be visible to other Premium members and only on event threads.

It's because we use real names in game and on TeamSpeak, so we can identify that everybody on the server is a Premium member. Sorry to be a pain, but rules is rules. ;)
done;)

Tyres are gonna be a issue this evening (for me at least).

I'm gonna be trying to look after mine, but it may turn out to be quicker to stop???? Well, in a 25 minute race, I doubt that, but I could be wrong.

I have been keeping the tyre temps visible on my HUD and if/when the rears slide too much, they get very hot. If/when this happens, the car becomes very difficult.... very, very difficult.

You have been warned. :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing