• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU Nissan Skyline @ Willow Springs - Thu 08 Oct 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Took more time than I hoped for, because I've suddenly starting doing details that few will notice, but that I still want to do... Anyway, one "modern" take on classic Nissan colors. And one, erhm. Rally-car!

Download Link

Download Link

See post 38 (3 over this) for installation instructions if needed :)

• Love
Reactions: Daniel R.

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
IN please... :)

These skins are looking great :thumbsup:
Welcome. :)

I need you to do something before I can sign you up though. Could you complete the Real Name field in Account Details (click your name on the top right of this page). Your real name will only be visible to other Premium members and only on event threads.

It's because we use real names in game and on TeamSpeak, so we can identify that everybody on the server is a Premium member. Sorry to be a pain, but rules is rules. ;)

akephoe

10RPM
Premium
Jan 13, 2020
Welcome. :)

I need you to do something before I can sign you up though. Could you complete the Real Name field in Account Details (click your name on the top right of this page). Your real name will only be visible to other Premium members and only on event threads.

It's because we use real names in game and on TeamSpeak, so we can identify that everybody on the server is a Premium member. Sorry to be a pain, but rules is rules. ;)
done;)

Denis Betty

Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Excellent.
Welcome to our humble club. If there is anything we can do to help/guide you, just ask. The guys are really friendly.

Look forward to seeing you on track later. :thumbsup:

Denis Betty

Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Tyres are gonna be a issue this evening (for me at least).

I'm gonna be trying to look after mine, but it may turn out to be quicker to stop???? Well, in a 25 minute race, I doubt that, but I could be wrong.

I have been keeping the tyre temps visible on my HUD and if/when the rears slide too much, they get very hot. If/when this happens, the car becomes very difficult.... very, very difficult.

You have been warned. :roflmao:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Finally I've found some time to practice, but...
This is my g25 now:confused:. Hope to fix it in time
This is how my G27 would've looked if I hadn't gotten my hands on a G29 last week!
Now I'm just waiting on FedEx that are supposed to deliver some cables for me within the hour. So maybe the G29 will work perfectly as well :D
Good luck Luca!! :)

Luca Ciarfella

25RPM
Premium
May 4, 2020
Yes, this time I'm luck, it was only a problem with some loose screw. Stupid plastic that can't last for just 15 years of abuse!!! :roflmao:
Now it work fine, with only few more scars;) ... oh, and with only one motor, the other burned some years ago:p... My poor G25!:)

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
That's what came out....
Every time I see cars/merch with chinese or japanese text I always hope it says what it is meant to say, and not something like "Cheese smells like sweaty foot" or similar!

Which is why I never dare to do it! :p

Like the car though :) Is it a coca cola stripe on the bonnet? :)

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%