Cars Nissan Silvia S14 Street Drift [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
victormiguel submitted a new resource:

Nissan Silvia S14 Street Drift - Nissan Silvia de calle drift, 600hp

Muy buenas, este es el primer coche que he creado para Assetto Corsa y creo que ha resultado un mod muy divertido, profesional y con muy pocos fallos. Espero que les guste.

View attachment 209757 View attachment 209758
*PROXIMAMENTE TRAILER*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------++
Youtube Channel:
Tus Directos de Simulación
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------++...

Read more about this resource...

?Nos podrias decir de donde has sacado este coche? Dices que lo has creado tu, pero a mi me huele a un Forza conversion/rip. Lo cual no esta permitido. Y por favor recuerde que es obligatorio usar el Ingles aqui en RD.

Could you explain where you got this car? You say you have created it but seems to me like another Forza conversion/rip which is not allowed here. And please remember to use English here.

Even if some mod is out there for grabs it doesn't mean it has no license. It is a ripped 3D model from another game. And yes, it DOES have a license. Also the fact that you say you "created" it is good for a healthy laugh. You have created :poop: all.....
Only thing you did is copy/paste a ripped 3D model and edited your shoddy "physics" for it.
Off course you can do what you want, but not here on this website. There's rules to follow and you obviously have no intention of doing that. You even have the guts to post a donate button and ask for money.....
The main problem here is that your car is illegal. Apart from that it is total crap. But there's nobody that would keep you from posting a bad car. The reason why you can't post this here is because it is illegal.

Last edited:
LOL....He even has the b@lls to ask for donations. He didn't even make the effort to rip it himself! So he steals stolen content, posts it even though it's against the rules and then asks for money. This is the best one yet.:roflmao::O_o:

Well, in the end at least he sent me a PM and I've tried to talk some sense into him. Hope he understands what's going on now. I say again, the quality of the mod is not the problem, the problem is it's origin. It is not a legal mod. Try to learn a 3D modelling software and start building your own car. I would love to see it. And there's loads of nice ppl here that want to help. But this is not the way....

victormiguel updated Nissan Silvia S14 Street Drift with a new update entry:

NEW TYRES / NUEVOS NEUMÄTICOS

-Now tyres are been updated to v7 / Los neumáticos han sido actualizados a v7.

-------------------------------------------------------++

Next update: fixed hood wrong stablished and
new car variant, the 1000hp beast.

Siguiente actualización: corregir el capó que está
mal posicionado y una nueva variante de coche,
la bestia de 1000cv

Aclaración: la base del mod no es mía pero el...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You're lying! Impossible to get permission for this! Yes, maybe from the thief that ripped it, but not from the original author of the 3D model. Which in this case I think is Microsoft.
I don't kow why this P.O.S. is still here. It has been reported various times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back