Cars Nissan S14 - 1JZ of Michael Perrottet

Status
Not open for further replies.
morado77 submitted a new resource:

Nissan S14 - 1JZ of Michael Perrottet - Michael Perrottet #31

This official mod of the Nissan S14 - 1JZ of Michael Perrottet #31 has been created identical to the car that races in championships. For 2 years Mika has been training exclusively with this Mod which he considers extremely close to reality.

We hope you enjoy driving it as much as he did!

Do not hesitate to share it on Discord, Facebook, ...

3D & Skin : Morado Gaming
Physics : Rodrigo Da Silva

Send us your video, after subscribing to the Facebook page: Michael Perrottet #31...

Read more about this resource...

AccAkut

Premium
This official mod of the Nissan S14 - 1JZ of Michael Perrottet #31 has been created identical to the car that races in championships. For 2 years Mika has been training exclusively with this Mod which he considers extremely close to reality.

you wanna retract that claim? The most important feature to recreate for a drift or race car for its real driver to practice on should be suspension features... and I somehow doubt that S14 runs (Kunos) 911 GT3 stuff all around :rolleyes:

444.jpg

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 51
you wanna retract that claim? The most important feature to recreate for a drift or race car for its real driver to practice on should be suspension features... and I somehow doubt that S14 runs (Kunos) 911 GT3 stuff all around :rolleyes:

View attachment 449648
I agree with you that they could have used a Nissan suspension base.
But that doesn't change anything because the car is suitable for the official driver.
So isn't the most important thing is his feeling, rather than the numbers you "stupidly" analyzed with content manager?
Especially because if you didn't have this option you would have seen nothing but fire ...

Ah yes, you're not wrong for stealing data or making a bad simulation, we're bad for checking it. Seems to be a typical attitude these days.

Garbage in, garbage out... time to do the latter.

Ah yes, you're not wrong for stealing data or making a bad simulation, we're bad for checking it. Seems to be a typical attitude these days.

Garbage in, garbage out... time to do the latter.
I'm sorry but I don't think I understood your message well with the translator.
The mod does not come from me but I defend the fact that the car is what the driver is looking for.

AccAkut

Premium
I agree with you that they could have used a Nissan suspension base.
But that doesn't change anything because the car is suitable for the official driver.
So isn't the most important thing is his feeling, rather than the numbers you "stupidly" analyzed with content manager?
Especially because if you didn't have this option you would have seen nothing but fire ...
I probably wouldn't have bothered checking it, if it hadn't been such a high ball claim.

And if the driver of the real car is involved with this mod, why didn't someone simply measure the car's real suspension and replicate it in-game? It's so straight forward if you have access to the car you replicate.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I probably wouldn't have bothered checking it, if it hadn't been such a high ball claim.

And if the driver of the real car is involved with this mod, why didn't someone simply measure the car's real suspension and replicate it in-game? It's so straight forward if you have access to the car you replicate.

yes I understand but not everyone has access or knows how to use this data ;)

(I tell you the mod does not come from me)

And as I said I reproach more the optimization layer (poly texture)

Last edited:

AccAkut

Premium
yes I understand but not everyone has access or knows how to use this data ;)

(I tell you the mod does not come from me)
Well yeah, but you can learn it. It's what's expected of AC cars released on this site. Copy & paste physics (and ripped models) are against the site's rules, simple as that.

Last edited:
Well yeah, but you can learn it. It's what's expected of AC cars released on this site. Copy & paste physics (and ripped models) are against the site's rules, simple as that.
oh that I know I got banned for doing that (I wasn't aware of it at the time)
Import is still a lot of work if you optimize according to the rules defined by kunos.
personally I'm more specialized in physics and I don't steal anything, I do everything myself, even if the car exists in AC.

Last edited:

You are talking of 2 different things:
-The fact to not copy some parts of datas (Suspensions for this case)
-The fact to put exact IRL datas to have a "realistic" feeling while driving the car

For the first one, i agree with you, no comments.
But the second one, its really touchy on Assetto.

We know that its not a 100% fidelity sim, even if we get closer year by years to reality.
Most important thing for me are not the numbers, but the irl driver feeling with the car in game.
And the driver is really happy of the handling of the car.
That said, a porsche suspension is propably not the best way to go i agree.

(Im the video maker for the promotion of the mod, im not involved in the build of this car, its just my personnal opinion)

D

Deleted member 223075

• Deleted member 223075

So why it's not locked if it use Kunos physic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%