Nissan Primera BTCC coming soon!

Hey there,
finally making some good progress with new guys in our team, helping us bring our mods to rFactor2 as well,
test version of Primera is already available through steam workshop, but currently only private , until we get it to a bit better shape from the missing features point of view , such as driver animation, working motec display, mirrors..etc.

we have 2 guys with physics experience in RF2, one guy with meshes/shaders etc., so hopefully all of this will be released soon,

really like the option of sharing stuff via workshop, but I think we will also do the more traditional release here as well, for those who didnt' make the transition to steam

21731449_1282543118524688_1398947994833771461_o.jpg

Thanks Marek and Team I'm really looking forward to this.

As for Steam, it is the best place to release mods/tracks now as the autoupdating procedure is better than manually checking forum posts for updates.
Of course a release in both areas is fine, it's when mods don't utilise the Steam Workshop potential it's a shame so I'm happy to see you'll be using it :)

Really looking forward to this and how the project evolves. I am a big fan of the Steamworkshop, but my advice would be to distribute your mod in different ways and to utilize all available options to maximize your visibility. ;)

What are the arguments against releasing it both on steam and here (in rcmp format)?
Patrick would only need to update one location in the future and the update for players is as automated as possible. On the other hand, having it here aids people when Steam update fails (which it occasionally does) or searching Steam Workshop is problematic. There might be other reasons, but that's all I can think of.

Ah, it totally makes sense.

To be honest i don't know how much effort does it take to create an rfcmp package for an update and upload it here, but doing it would provide additional presence and the ability to get more feedback/praise/whatever. :)

Nevertheless, i'm really looking forward to this release, great job Patrik!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back