AC Nissan Primera @ Brands Hatch indy Wed 26th Nov

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Enjoyed the race, messed up my pitstop, put fuel in but I didn't click on the tyres to change, it was only my second ever online pitstop with AC and I remember there's a small animation when tyres are changed, but this didn't happen, so I ran the whole race on 1 set of mediums :redface:

there is a bug with these cars and Donny im afraid Geoffroy! Brun has been made aware of it and will sort it. So in the future Deffo! (Just try and run a few laps and you will soon spot it!;))

According to the BTCC 1999 schedule, we should met at Oulton Park. So I was wrong at first with Donny. :)
Someday, we will have all the tracks needed. Soon...
Anyway, Croft should feed our asphalt's hunger.

It sucks to be last. Not because I am competitive, but because I always thought that I would have been an excellent real life car racer if my parents would have poured millions of euros towards my hobbies, or Banco Santander sponsored me all the way to Formula 1. But yesterday I was awful! And despite that I had great fun!

I had done my homework, putting around 50-100 laps the previous days to find a nice set up and to learn the track, and I managed to get a nice PB on hards. Well, I thought it was nice until track grip went up on practice and I realised that 49.5 was not so good of a PB... Anyway, I did all the qualy on hards, as my strategy was hards/hards and anyway, I preferred to start in the back of the pack to try to avoid early lap incidents...

So I managed a P13 (out of 16) in qualy. I started good, overtook a couple of guys in T1 but I got hit (race incident) in the first hairpin. However I didn't loose that much time and I climbed to P11, until another minor touch around lap 13 sent me to the gravel and I decided to pit and take advantage to repair the body work. They must have repainted the car, clean the mirrors, and even put some wax to make it shine, as they took aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to repair. Exited pit-lane last, and finished last. However I was consistent like a clock (at 50.5ish), a slow clock, but a clock after all.

Thanks @Simon Knight for organising!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back