AC Nissan Primera @ Brands Hatch indy Wed 26th Nov

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Went out to see how the combo feels and I was amazed how difficult the final corner is. For some reason the car drifts 24-7 there. So after going over and over thru the set of this new to me car, here is what I came up with to cure this issue to some degree.

https://app.box.com/s/33nwc8mswy07x76oyzwb

I hope this makes racing more enjoyable for you if you've got this same lil issue.
yeah feels like an adverse camber. very tricky corner!

Could you please upload your set up to our setups forum here, for the benefits of all members :thumbsup:

Gonna have to pull out unfortunately, I haven't had chance to practice with the Nissan so not much point in me competing. Looking forward to the GT3 at Monza anyway though! Have fun everyone :)

Went out to see how the combo feels and I was amazed how difficult the final corner is. For some reason the car drifts 24-7 there. So after going over and over thru the set of this new to me car, here is what I came up with to cure this issue to some degree.

https://app.box.com/s/33nwc8mswy07x76oyzwb

I hope this makes racing more enjoyable for you if you've got this same lil issue.

Thanks! Based on your setup I softened the suspension in the front and removed some anti-roll bar in the back (I don't think it is faster, I just feel a bit more comfortable with it so I hope to be more consistent). However, I can't find a setup that avoids the car being jumping all over the place, specially in that cliff in the last turn and on the way to the first left hander. Something that I find surprisingly annoying.

Any tips? I tried with the FST dumb and rebound but I didn't notice any difference in car handling even when I put them at their extreme values.

I was wondering, is it possible/not too much work to add results like these that @Akis Kevrekidis posts in the races lately?

I really enjoy them. However I already appreciate all the great work you (all of you) do organising these events and I would completely understand if you don't want to invest more time on these.

I was wondering, is it possible/not too much work to add results like these that @Akis Kevrekidis posts in the races lately?

I really enjoy them. However I already appreciate all the great work you (all of you) do organising these events and I would completely understand if you don't want to invest more time on these.

already spoke to Akis about this very matter! I am looking to implement this for this race, and if successful for all my future races!:thumbsup:

Has anyone else been finding that the difference between the 3 available tyre compounds here is very minimal.
I have actually set my fastest time so far on the hards or meds rather than the softs but maybe i am just not able to extract the time on softs?
I think my best times with each compound are within 1or 2/10th of each other.

Has anyone else been finding that the difference between the 3 available tyre compounds here is very minimal.
I have actually set my fastest time so far on the hards or meds rather than the softs but maybe i am just not able to extract the time on softs?
I think my best times with each compound are within 1or 2/10th of each other.

Yeap, I got a similar experience last week on the Silverstone-national event. Tried a few laps on qualy on softs, but I did all the practice, race and most of qualy on hards.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%