rF2 Nissan NISMO GT500 @ Palm Beach - Sunday 13th August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
First race on Rf2. Bad idea to change something in plugins at last time before race start :unsure:. Unable to load my race setup. I could only change fuel loaded and my tyres qualily. My radiator was on position 2, for information the engine is solid :D. Unfortunately, I was less suck as usual (a little bit). I hope, I didn't too disturb you during the race. Without map, blue flags are more difficult to manage.

First race on Rf2. Bad idea to change something in plugins at last time before race start :unsure:. Unable to load my race setup. I could only change fuel loaded and my tyres qualily. My radiator was on position 2, for information the engine is solid :D. Unfortunately, I was less suck as usual (a little bit). I hope, I didn't too disturb you during the race. Without map, blue flags are more difficult to manage.
You did really well moving out for me fabrice.
try this, i think its pretty good and gives a nice blue light for blue flags and also very clear what your penalty is if you get one.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wedgehud.9075/

Thanks to the guys who turned up tonight, was a blast. @stiggy did a great job on his soft tyre strategy but his mess up in the pits cost him the race, luckily for me:D.
The guys who got a blue flag when i was behind them were brilliant and i know how hard it can be when you are getting lapped, so thanks to all.

Cya in a couple of weeks:)

Yeah it was a great race, made even more interesting by the different strategies people played. I think personally even though I lost a position after it all played out, with my bad tyre management going 2 sets of softs rather than a set of mediums was still better.

I was surprised by my 3rd in quali. There were some faster guys out there but trying to find space was difficult. I only managed the lap I did on my last timed lap, bit of a fluke really :D

Great race played out by Tony and Brodie and yet another consistent display by Oli to take home 3rd.

Good to see some new guys last night, welcome boys :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it was a good race, the GT500's are pretty cool cars :D
They are awesome, easily league worthy. tyre strategy was really interesting. brodie went 2 stints with softs and i did one stint with mediums, we finished 2 seconds apart. The softs were the faster option as Brodie messed up his pit and cost him at least 10 seconds but that just made the race more interesting:)

Parc ferme was a pain in the ass and is now turned off for that server

Ahh okay. Not sure what's going on with Parc Ferme in these bloody gMotor sims :roflmao:
it works it just locks down pitstop strategy etc as soon as you leave pits in quali so if you dont have a setup saved and ready before quali starts you are stuffed

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back