Cars Nissan N P35 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereo submitted a new resource:

Nissan N P35 - Group C, never a contender

View attachment 299325
Introduction
As part of the "One Week" label Jackson and I are making cars fast and bad. Ok, to be clearer. I'm building the 3d model quickly, he's working with extremely limited physics data, and the end result is a car that no-one sensible would have added to the game (due to lack of info both ways), and really very few people would be picking to drive anyway.

In 1990 the Group C rules were modified to limit horsepower and top speeds. Rather than...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome looking tool man, ill take her for a spin soon thanks for sharing! :D:D
09487f3aa3385f79a2dec9342aa3b693.png

Think some BOP will be needed to make it competitive with its true rival though.
Please NO BoP on Gr C cars.
BoP on historical cars that didn't exist on at the time are like Michael Bay movies and historical facts strung together (a la Pearl Harbor) - a terrible castration of history for the benefit of entertaining the dumbasses

Last edited:
Please NO BoP on Gr C cars.
BoP on historical cars that didn't exist on at the time are like Michael Bay movies and historical facts strung together (a la Pearl Harbor) - a terrible castration of history for the benefit of entertaining the dumbasses
In the context of a racing sim though, I think it would very very apt to nerf this very clearly OP machine.

Too fast for its own good I say. There is a fast Ford mod somewhere on RD that is almost a perfect rival, but this thing has a good chunk more power, nothing some restrictors and a bit of ballast wont solve :)

In the context of a racing sim though, I think it would very very apt to nerf this very clearly OP machine.

Too fast for its own good I say. There is a fast Ford mod somewhere on RD that is almost a perfect rival, but this thing has a good chunk more power, nothing some restrictors and a bit of ballast wont solve :)
You could try swapping engine.ini to use torque_stock_350, Jackson said it was too slow and made it the 454 version (NP35's published numbers are... at least 100 hp generous)

"A study in the 1950s found that in the UK, and in countries whose traditions derived from the UK, the joking ceased at midday.This continues to be the current practice with the holiday ceasing at noon, after which time it is no longer acceptable to play jokes. Ergo, a person playing a joke after midday is considered the "April fool" themselves." :D
Untitled-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline