Cars Nissan N P35 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to imagine that there are really some guys upset about a harmless joke.
What a sad life that must be.

If that amuses you Michael, you must be really bored. Run along and play with your little van now.
Yo mods, how much would it cost me to get this guy banned for a month or two? Surely 'actions detrimental to content creators' is a ban-able offense, right? I mean, would you want this guy downloading the project you spent many hours creating?
If RD won't ban him then Stereo should refuse to release the actual car until this dude submits a skin for the van.

I really wouldn't get too bent out of shape over one guy who's pathologically incapable of humor. The old adage that there's always one applies.

And anyway, the skins are coming along nicely so he'll get the car he's entitled to despite neither working nor paying for it soon enough.

Well. it's nice to see a sense of humour. Nice one.
I did notice something on The Windscreen. so where is the japan one?

Attachments

• windscreen.jpg
    windscreen.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
The first time I load up a car I am more interested in setting the driver position, mirrors, and checking for obvious flaws than actually driving so I almost always use Magione because it loads extremely quick.
It's a OneWeek production so the last of those three things in your list is probably not worth doing (unless there are critical bugs, updates probably won't happen unless we feel like it). The banner is just on the body paint material so you can use the map to turn down its reflections.

Can someone direct me to a tutorial that shows how to edit maps/create maps for dds files? The car's currently undriveable with a million ants dancing on my windshield banner. I guess it's time to fire up photoshop to drive this thing.

Can someone direct me to a tutorial that shows how to edit maps/create maps for dds files? The car's currently undriveable with a million ants dancing on my windshield banner. I guess it's time to fire up photoshop to drive this thing.

This post covers all the functions of the map and detail files with a 'standard' shader setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back