Cars Nissan N P35 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A study in the 1950s found that in the UK, and in countries whose traditions derived from the UK, the joking ceased at midday.This continues to be the current practice with the holiday ceasing at noon, after which time it is no longer acceptable to play jokes. Ergo, a person playing a joke after midday is considered the "April fool" themselves." :D
View attachment 299363
Even now, it’s still the AM for us - all clear!

Stereo, I don't believe what you did was very funny. You wasted a lot of peoples time. Think you owe them all something pretty special. Sleep with it.

Such as a proper release of the truck, it's annoying having to see the Nissan in pre-race screens and having a SUPRISE! sticker on the windshield all the time.

To occupy your time until the actual release is ready, I'm pleased to announce a contest!

To enter the contest, simply create a skin for the truck. It's a pretty simple shape to skin onto (what with being a box truck) however if you want extra templates/whatever there is a package containing wireframe, AO, a PSD with helpful layers, an obj for 3d skinning, and a kn5 with no NP35 in the way. Make me aware of it somehow (tag me, post it in this thread, or PM me, say it's for the contest) so I can know it happened.

The winner* will receive the NP35, and the top 20 finishers will get their skin included in the official release.

*and everyone else. It's such a good contest that everybody wins.
no purchase necessary to enter, this is not a test of skill, the contest will end when 20 valid entries have been received and the mod is ready to upload, valid means I can upload them on RD without breaking the rules. Duplicate entries or entries so basic they can be described in 5 words or less will be discarded. If more than 20 are received I will sort them by taste. The prize is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. If the winner does not want the prize they can choose not to download it. By participating you agree that the skin and your name may be used for publicity purposes and that the skin will be uploaded to RD as part of the P3500 vehicle, with whatever minor tweaks are necessary to create a uniform UX. Oneweek is not responsible for frustration or damages caused by bad UV templates. Be aware that if you modify textures other than body00_d.png the UV layout may change and your skin will be included as-is without regard for any weirdness that causes.

Last edited:
Oh yeah sorry, I just noticed the first line in your post says to "download the other one". Is it safe to assume that you're just full of ****

It's fairly easy to go back and see that Stereo has released several cars previously, some serious and some less serious. There are also skins in the pack for the model shown, so I would assume that he is not full of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%