Cars Nissan GtrSpecV 2009 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gvse submitted a new resource:

Nissan GtrSpecV 2009 - Nissan GtrSpecV 2009: conversion from S2U into Pcars

JDougNY and I give you 2009 Nissan GtrSpecV. The mod is a conversion of Shift 2 Unleashed Nissan GtrSpecV: the model has been tweaked to utilize the features of the Pcars engine (rain drops and trails) and the physics have been rewritten by JDougNY and (to a much lesser extent) by me.
Credits:
3d model, animations and sounds by SMS/EA.
Conversion to Pcars and new physics by JdougNY and me.

Installation instructions:
1. you need unpacked bootfiles (by Autoprophet...

Read more about this resource...

I'm more into road cars than race cars, and I am not planning to tackle any gt3 cars.
But if you are asking if it's possible at all then the answer is yes of course. All shift2 cars are can be converted to Pcars; it's just a slow and time-consuming process.
Also a gt3 car is not just an "upgrade" but a new model for which new physics have to be created, so all in all it would have to be a new project.

Hi gvse and thank you for your work ;)

I wanted to point out a little bug, don't know if you're already aware, but I believe the car is set as if it uses an H-gate shifter, meaning that if you don't use autoclutch, you need to press the clutch in order to change gear.

Keep up the good work :)

Is it possible to activate the race liveries? In the menu you only can choose from single colors, not race liveries. These race liveries are in the vehicles/textures folder, for example Nissan_gtr_specv_livery02.
Can you activate them somehow?

You can do that yourself. You need to edit the two .rcf files located in the vehicles\nissangtrspecv directory.
increase the value in
Code:
<INPUT NAME="LIVERY" OPTIONS="9" />
and then
add another "Name Livery" entry that references the livery defined further down in the file e.g.
Code:
<NAME LIVERY="51" NAME="New_Name" />

I think these liveries are a bit low res and a road car looks better with no liveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%