Nissan GTR GT3 Sound Mod

Sounds Nissan GTR GT3 Sound Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awsome stuff, thank you very much. May I ask which car are you going to mod next?

No problem glad you like it.

I'm still working through a backlog of cars which I've started and not finished. I posted previews on my original channel but it got hacked and I don't have the videos to upload anymore. But the next car will either be the vrc formula NA 2012, if I can get my hands on some juicy external sounds, or the Porsche 919 hybrid.

And then possibly the vantage gte and the amg gt3

Hi @ACFAN
First of all great job with your sound mods :)

1) I think I forgot to backup the original soudbank of the Nissan GTR GT3, could you please upload it online somewhere? :D

2) At GTPlanet we're reworking a Radical RXC GT3 car. Would you be interested in creating the sound for the car?
I've created the wiper, door, seatbelt, damage glasses animations. Other guys are working on the skins and physics. If you're interested, send me a private message.

Hi @ACFAN
First of all great job with your sound mods :)

1) I think I forgot to backup the original soudbank of the Nissan GTR GT3, could you please upload it online somewhere? :D

2) At GTPlanet we're reworking a Radical RXC GT3 car. Would you be interested in creating the sound for the car?
I've created the wiper, door, seatbelt, damage glasses animations. Other guys are working on the skins and physics. If you're interested, send me a private message.

Hi, sorry unfortunately the AC terms and conditions don't allow the sharing of original files. Your best option is to re sync your files with steam and then you'll have it back.

Ooo and glad you like the mod! Thanks for the review

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing