Nissan GTR GT3 Sound Mod

Sounds Nissan GTR GT3 Sound Mod 1.0

eg01st

250RPM
Premium
Jul 28, 2018
Thank you, I extracted files manually and sound works! Excellent job!

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Original poster
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
Awsome stuff, thank you very much. May I ask which car are you going to mod next?
No problem glad you like it.

I'm still working through a backlog of cars which I've started and not finished. I posted previews on my original channel but it got hacked and I don't have the videos to upload anymore. But the next car will either be the vrc formula NA 2012, if I can get my hands on some juicy external sounds, or the Porsche 919 hybrid.

And then possibly the vantage gte and the amg gt3

Reactions: antirussia81

delpinsky

250RPM
May 23, 2009
Hi @ACFAN
First of all great job with your sound mods :)

1) I think I forgot to backup the original soudbank of the Nissan GTR GT3, could you please upload it online somewhere? :D

2) At GTPlanet we're reworking a Radical RXC GT3 car. Would you be interested in creating the sound for the car?
I've created the wiper, door, seatbelt, damage glasses animations. Other guys are working on the skins and physics. If you're interested, send me a private message.

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Original poster
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
Hi @ACFAN
First of all great job with your sound mods :)

1) I think I forgot to backup the original soudbank of the Nissan GTR GT3, could you please upload it online somewhere? :D

2) At GTPlanet we're reworking a Radical RXC GT3 car. Would you be interested in creating the sound for the car?
I've created the wiper, door, seatbelt, damage glasses animations. Other guys are working on the skins and physics. If you're interested, send me a private message.
Hi, sorry unfortunately the AC terms and conditions don't allow the sharing of original files. Your best option is to re sync your files with steam and then you'll have it back.

Ooo and glad you like the mod! Thanks for the review

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Original poster
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
can you give me alternate link or something? Because i kept getting damage rar
Sorry it’s not uploaded anywhere else. Just make sure you wait for the file to finish downloading before you close your browser. Should be ok after that