Nissan GTR GT3 2018 Zolder Setup

Kevorkyijan

100RPM
Original poster
Oct 28, 2018
Hello guys this is GTR R34 The Mad
Today i present you a fine tuned setup for Zolder dry!

Disclaimer: this specific setup is to reduce as best as i can the understeer in fast corners without losing much on mixed track parts , such as chicane , hope you'll find it useful .
Mark I :
This is the setup i was using for cold Zolder track
Mark II:
This is the setup i do use for racing in hot conditions
Lap time :1:28:839
Note: there's room for improvements as show on the video i lost 0.4 in 1 place and 0.2 in a chicane so is Definelty capable of World Record
Here link for video at Zolder recorded with Shadowplay

PS: i try keep this thread updated as best as i can .

Attachments

Last edited:

Max Melamed

250RPM
Premium
Jan 30, 2012
Looking forward to test it later today. I slowly get used to the Nissan. Getting the understeer dialed out it has at turn in has to be one of the toughest challenges in simracing history. xD

Reactions: SwannyUK

Kevorkyijan

100RPM
Original poster
Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for the comment.
Sadly, is not a very popular car in this track because of her( yes is a she and i love her ) understeer ;there's definetly room for improvements and i'll be happy to see, and test everybody work ,toughts ,and suggestions.

Reactions: SwannyUK

SwannyUK

25RPM
Premium
Apr 7, 2019
Love this car, just seems to go well with my driving style.

Strange thing is I hate understeer but haven't had an issue. Using the aggressive preset and only tweaking steering ratio lower, lowering the rear wing a notch when needed and moving the brake bias back a touch. Think I changed preload by 1 or 2 clicks (can't remember which way)

I can get the car rotated and nicely balanced under trail braking. I'll give your setup a go, I'll be in the Nissan on Thursday's club race