Nissan GTR GT3 2018 Zolder Setup

Hello guys this is GTR R34 The Mad
Today i present you a fine tuned setup for Zolder dry!

Disclaimer: this specific setup is to reduce as best as i can the understeer in fast corners without losing much on mixed track parts , such as chicane , hope you'll find it useful .
Mark I :
This is the setup i was using for cold Zolder track
Mark II:
This is the setup i do use for racing in hot conditions
Lap time :1:28:839
Note: there's room for improvements as show on the video i lost 0.4 in 1 place and 0.2 in a chicane so is Definelty capable of World Record
Here link for video at Zolder recorded with Shadowplay

PS: i try keep this thread updated as best as i can .

Attachments

• Mark I.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Mark II.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,272
Last edited:
Looking forward to test it later today. I slowly get used to the Nissan. Getting the understeer dialed out it has at turn in has to be one of the toughest challenges in simracing history. xD

Thanks for the comment.
Sadly, is not a very popular car in this track because of her( yes is a she and i love her ) understeer ;there's definetly room for improvements and i'll be happy to see, and test everybody work ,toughts ,and suggestions.

Love this car, just seems to go well with my driving style.

Strange thing is I hate understeer but haven't had an issue. Using the aggressive preset and only tweaking steering ratio lower, lowering the rear wing a notch when needed and moving the brake bias back a touch. Think I changed preload by 1 or 2 clicks (can't remember which way)

I can get the car rotated and nicely balanced under trail braking. I'll give your setup a go, I'll be in the Nissan on Thursday's club race

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%